Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 1
Who benefits from Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 1?
- Anyone who is or wishes to be responsible for creating and maintaining a website
- Anyone web designers, web developers, and graphic designers who are looking to expand their knowledge and skills
- Anyone looking to prepare for the Adobe® Certified Associate (ACA) or the Adobe® Certified Expert (ACE) Exams
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the capabilities of Dreamweaver® CS6, the elements of design, and the technologies used in website production
- Describe the work and project planning required to create a website
- Create web pages and content elements for those pages
- Use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to style page content
- Insert images and manage the image properties
- Create tables and import external content for the pages
- Create reusable web assets and page templates for other web pages
- Generate four types of links used in websites
- Conduct tests on the website and upload single pages, groups of pages, or entire websites to your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or your web server
After this course, students will be prepared to move on the Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 Level 2.
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Getting Started with Dreamweaver®
- Creating a Website
- Creating Web Pages
- Using CSS
- Inserting Images
- Inserting Tables and Importing Content
- Creating Reusable Site Assets
- Linking Web Pages
- Sending the Website to the Web Server
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
A Cisco Success Story
I attended a resume writing seminar & conducted mock phone interviews with a Microtrain career counselor. These two activities gave me a leg up on distinguishing myself from all the other people looking for work. Since the career counselor's at Microtrain had a track record of getting people hired, their insight and positive past experiences helped me tremendously in getting hired with a Cisco Voice Systems Integrator in the Chicago area. I was hired as a Cisco Voice Tech Engineer with a starting salary of $65,000 / year with a Cisco voice systems reseller located in the Chicagoland area. Microtrain was very instramental in making this a reality. From expediting my WIA grant, to providing excellent hands-on training from knowledgable instructors I was able to achieve becoming certified with my CCNP. Microtrain's career services was the final catalyst in connecting me with this company by communicating with them on my behalf and with me in setting up the interview. One week later and I was hired. No joke. Thanks Microtrain!
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.