ITIL 4 Foundation
Who benefits from ITIL® training?
- Anyone seeking a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework
- Anyone looking to stand out to employers and recruiters
- Anyone seeking professional development, recognition, or promotion
- Anyone who wishes to stay competitive in the rapidly changing technology industry
Microtrain offers a 3-day course to prepare for the ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam. The ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management demonstrates an understanding of the key concepts, guiding principles and four dimensions of IT Service Management, within an IT Service Value System (SVS). This course outline follows the ITIL Foundation: ITIL 4 Edition.
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management.
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL practices.
WIOA Approved Training Course
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. Used under license of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
ITIL 4® Foundation
The ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management demonstrates an understanding of the key concepts, guiding principles and four dimensions of IT Service Management, within an IT Service Value System (SVS). This course outline follows th...Read more
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.