Amazon AWS - Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
The AWS SysOps training course is specially designed to clear AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam in a single attempt. This is a comprehensive course comprising in-depth knowledge on AWS cloud services, CloudWatch, Elastic Block Storage, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Glacier, EC2, Amazon S3, Route53, S3, and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). You will work on various essentials of AWS cloud platform and create applications that are scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant.
About this Course
The AWS SysOps certification training is curated by industry experts to assist system engineers and IT administrators to get expertise in deploying, operating, and managing fault-tolerant systems on the AWS cloud platform. This course is aligned with clearing the AWS SysOps Associate Exam in a single attempt.
- Efficiently designing, deploying, operating, and managing fault-tolerant systems on AWS cloud platform
- Creating network and system deployments on AWS cloud which are automatable and repeatable
- Migrating the prevailing application to AWS
- Data security and data integrity on AWS
- Evaluating the costs of AWS usage and the mechanisms of operational cost control
- AWS tools, common techniques, and features that are related to deployment and configuration
- Basic knowledge of virtualization technology
- Understanding of Linux and Windows: Shell scripting in Linux and PowerShell in Windows
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols such as HTTP and TCP/IP
- Proficiency in software development and administration
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success! Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!
Raves & Praise
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.