Exam: Certified Change Management Professional™ (CCMP™)
Certified Change Management Professional™ (CCMP™) Certification Steps
- Attend all classes to satisfy the required 21 hours education requirement CCMP.
- Read the CCMP Handbook which contains information about obtaining and maintaining the CCMP credential.
- Apply for the exam at the Associate of Change Management Professionals (ACMP) website
- Study, Study, Study- Additional Resources
- Request CCMP exam voucher
- Login to your theprofessional.me account
- Scroll down to "Current and Past Classes" section and click Certified Change Management Professional™ (CCMP™)
- Click "Request an Exam Voucher" which is next to "Certification Instructions"
- Pay for ACMP membership and exam fee once your application is approved. MicroTrain payment options detailed below. Register for the exam at one of the Kryterion exam locations or online Please note: Testing center and online delivery are both available. For Online-Proctored Exam and prior to exam day, review the System Preparation to ensure computer requirements are met and perform the required system test.
- Before your exam, run a system test to ensure your internet connection is fast and reliable.
Upload a copy of the certification results to your theprofessional.me account
- After downloading the results, log in to your theprofessional.me account, and click "Get Certified" image in the MicroTrain Portal,
- Scroll down to desired exam and click the hyperlink next to 'Date', and complete the required fields.
ACMP Membership and CCMP Exam Payment Options (WIOA workforce funded candidates only)
Authorize MicroTrain to Make Payment on Your Behalf (WIOA workforce funded candidates only)
To enable ACMP to process payment more quickly, MicroTrain requests your login details to make the payment on your behalf, and request that you follow the guidelines listed below. *This payment method is optional. MicroTrain offers a reimbursement option as well. MicroTrain will only use your ACMP login details for the expressed purpose of ACMP membership and CCMP exam fee payments.
- Pay for ACMP Membership and CCMP exam fee once your application is approved. Once your online application has been processed and determined to be complete, ACMP will send an electronic notification to you requesting payment.
- Log in to your ACMP account and create a temporary password.
- Next, 'Request an Exam Voucher' from your theprofessional.me account.
- MicroTrain will send you an email notification that payment has been submitted.
- Change your ACMP temporary password once payment for ACMP Membership and CCMP exam fee has been received. ACMP will send you an email notification with examination scheduling instructions.
Reimbursement Option (WIOA candidates only)
Please follow the guidelines listed below to request reimbursement for PMI membership and exam fee (please allow 1 to 2 weeks processing time from date of submission).
- Pay for ACMP Membership and CCMP exam fee once your application is approved.
- Next, upload your receipts to your theprofessional.me account. After logging in to your account, scroll down under 'Current and Past Classes' section to Certified Change Management Professional™ (CCMP™), and under the course title select 'Request ACMP and CCMP Payment'. Complete the required information and under 'Request Type' select 'Reimbursement'. Please allow two to three weeks to process the check reimbursement.
MicroTrain will reimburse a total of $794 ($199 for ACMP membership and $595 for CCMP exam fee) to cover your membership and reduced exam cost for CCMP The membership is for ACMP only and does not include local chapters or other special interest groups. Renewal membership fee is not covered by MicroTrain.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
A Cisco Success Story
I attended a resume writing seminar & conducted mock phone interviews with a Microtrain career counselor. These two activities gave me a leg up on distinguishing myself from all the other people looking for work. Since the career counselor's at Microtrain had a track record of getting people hired, their insight and positive past experiences helped me tremendously in getting hired with a Cisco Voice Systems Integrator in the Chicago area. I was hired as a Cisco Voice Tech Engineer with a starting salary of $65,000 / year with a Cisco voice systems reseller located in the Chicagoland area. Microtrain was very instramental in making this a reality. From expediting my WIA grant, to providing excellent hands-on training from knowledgable instructors I was able to achieve becoming certified with my CCNP. Microtrain's career services was the final catalyst in connecting me with this company by communicating with them on my behalf and with me in setting up the interview. One week later and I was hired. No joke. Thanks Microtrain!
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.