ITIL 4® Foundation
The ITIL 4 Foundation is an entry-level qualification that is beneficial to anyone looking to expand their technical knowledge, especially those looking to offer IT service management skills. Individuals in IT management positions with ITIL 4 Foundation certifications earn salaries ranging from $60K-$120K according to PayScale.com. IT training is in high demand, and ITIL® pairs well with many other MicroTrain programs.
MicroTrain offers ITIL certified instructors, in-classroom training, and supplemental materials in the form of online videos and practice tests for post-class and pre-exam review. The exam is covered by our Exam Pass Guarantee.
Who benefits from ITIL® training?
- Anyone seeking a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework
- Anyone looking to stand out to employers and recruiters
- Anyone seeking professional development, recognition, or promotion
- Anyone who wishes to stay competitive in the rapidly changing technology industry
About this Course
Microtrain offers a 3-day course to prepare for the ITIL® 4 Foundation certification exam. The ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management demonstrates an understanding of the key concepts, guiding principles and four dimensions of IT Service Management, within an IT Service Value System (SVS). This course outline follows the ITIL® Foundation: ITIL® 4 Edition.
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL® service management.
- Understand how ITIL® guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL® service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL practices.
WIOA Approved Training Course
- Introduction and recap of ITIL® 4 concepts based on pre-course reading
- Service Management: Key Concepts
- The Guiding Principles
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL® Service Value System
- Continual Improvement
- The ITIL® Practices
- The cost of the exam is included in the price of the course.
|Number of Questions||40|
|Passing Score||26 out of 40, 65%|
|Types of Questions||Multiple choice|
|Length of Test||60 minutes|
|Exam Results||Provided immediately|
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
A Cisco Success Story
I attended a resume writing seminar & conducted mock phone interviews with a Microtrain career counselor. These two activities gave me a leg up on distinguishing myself from all the other people looking for work. Since the career counselor's at Microtrain had a track record of getting people hired, their insight and positive past experiences helped me tremendously in getting hired with a Cisco Voice Systems Integrator in the Chicago area. I was hired as a Cisco Voice Tech Engineer with a starting salary of $65,000 / year with a Cisco voice systems reseller located in the Chicagoland area. Microtrain was very instramental in making this a reality. From expediting my WIA grant, to providing excellent hands-on training from knowledgable instructors I was able to achieve becoming certified with my CCNP. Microtrain's career services was the final catalyst in connecting me with this company by communicating with them on my behalf and with me in setting up the interview. One week later and I was hired. No joke. Thanks Microtrain!
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
PMP Certification Training, Lombard, 2008
I was laid off for many months and not really getting many callbacks for my resume and no job offers. After I put the letters PMP on it, not only did I see an increase in quantity, but also quality of interviews. I had been spinning my wheels for 5 months, and after the PMP went on, I had 2 job offers in 6 weeks. It really was the "golden ticket"
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.