Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB)
Lean Six Sigma is a methodology that addresses complex business challenges. This framework, popular among successful companies such as Amazon and Boeing, focuses on improving quality, reducing errors, accelerating procedures and eliminating waste. Individuals with Lean Six Sigma Green Belts possess specialized problem-solving skills and earn salaries that range from $70K-$100K according to PayScale.com.
Microtrain provides certified instructors, in-class simulated six sigma project in healthcare using Minitab® statistical software, practice exams, and the MicroTrain Exam Pass Guarantee.
Who benefits from Lean Six Sigma training?
- Anyone looking to deliver benefits such as reduced waste, increased customer loyalty, lower costs, improved employee satisfaction, and greater profits
- Anyone who wishes to change company culture from one that merely reacts to adversity to one that anticipates problems and implements designs to avoid them
- Anyone looking to impress employers and recruiters by exhibiting the ability to analyze data, recognize problem areas and implement changes
About this Course
Attend a MicroTrain Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification training course near you. Our 4-day live instructor-led Green Belt classroom training is aligned to International Six Sigma Institute™ and includes application of Lean and Six Sigma DMAIC process through the development of simulated Six Sigma project in healthcare using Minitab® statistical software. All course materials, CSSGB™ exam voucher, practice exam, and MicroTrain Exam Pass Guarantee included in the price. Convenient Locations: Chicago, Lombard, and Deerfield
- Master the fundamental concepts and key terms of Lean Six Sigma
- Understand the benefits of adopting Lean Six Sigma within an organization and be able to make a case for doing so
- Be able to successfully implement Lean Six Sigma philosophy in future projects
- Develop a fundamental understanding of how to use Minitab® tool for statistical analysis and Companion by Minitab® for continuous improvement projects
- Be able to perform statistical analysis from various types of data using Minitab® tool
- Interpret the results from Minitab® output
WIOA Approved Training Course
Exam CSSGB: Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
The Logistics of Your Exam
- The cost of the exam is an additional $100
- The exam is offered on the last day of class at an additional cost and is covered by our Exam Pass Guarantee.
|Number of Questions||50|
|Types of Questions||
|Length of Test||1 hour|
|Exam Results||Provided Immediately|
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
A Cisco Success Story
I attended a resume writing seminar & conducted mock phone interviews with a Microtrain career counselor. These two activities gave me a leg up on distinguishing myself from all the other people looking for work. Since the career counselor's at Microtrain had a track record of getting people hired, their insight and positive past experiences helped me tremendously in getting hired with a Cisco Voice Systems Integrator in the Chicago area. I was hired as a Cisco Voice Tech Engineer with a starting salary of $65,000 / year with a Cisco voice systems reseller located in the Chicagoland area. Microtrain was very instramental in making this a reality. From expediting my WIA grant, to providing excellent hands-on training from knowledgable instructors I was able to achieve becoming certified with my CCNP. Microtrain's career services was the final catalyst in connecting me with this company by communicating with them on my behalf and with me in setting up the interview. One week later and I was hired. No joke. Thanks Microtrain!
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
Very thorough, good mix of lecture and lab work. Al is great! Keeps classes interesting and supplements required test material with need-to-know items from real world experience.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.