MCA - Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate
Are you looking to enhance your expertise in planning and executing endpoint deployment strategies using advanced techniques and update strategies? Microtrain offers a 5-day live instructor-led course, Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, perfectly tailored to your needs! This course is ideal for individuals preparing for the Exam MD-102: Endpoint Administrator certification exam. Throughout the course, students will delve into various contemporary management and co-management approaches, including Microsoft Intune integration. Students will also gain essential knowledge in app deployment, browser-based app management, and fundamental security concepts, such as authentication, access, compliance policies, and identities. Additionally, students will explore critical technologies like Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection, and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, which play a crucial role in device and data protection. Expand your skillset!
Who benefits from MD-102: Endpoint Administrator certification?
- IT professionals who deploy, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in a Microsoft 365 environment, particularly those who specialize in endpoint management and deployment strategies.
- Modern Desktop Administrator
- Anyone in any industry or discipline who wishes to add an edge to their skillset by gaining technical knowledge
- Individuals who are preparing for the certification exam and have experience with Azure AD and Microsoft 365 technologies, particularly Intune
About this Course
The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in a Microsoft 365 environment. They use various tools to manage identity, security, access, policies, updates, and apps for endpoints, and implement efficient solutions for endpoint deployment and management. Endpoint administrators collaborate with others to develop and execute a modern workplace strategy that meets an organization's unique business requirements. Candidates for this certification should have experience with Azure AD and Microsoft 365 technologies, particularly Intune, and should possess skills in deploying, configuring, and maintaining both Windows and non-Windows devices.
Module 1: Introduction
- Overview of Windows client deployment
- Benefits and considerations of Windows Autopilot and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
Module 2: Deploy Windows Client
- Preparing for a Windows client deployment
- Selecting a deployment tool based on requirements
- Implementing subscription-based activation
- Planning and implementing a Windows client deployment by using Windows Autopilot
- Planning and implementing a Windows client deployment by using MDT
- Configuring remote management
Module 3: Manage Identity and Compliance
- Managing identity
- Implementing user authentication on Windows devices
- Managing role-based access control (RBAC) for Intune
- Registering devices in and joining devices to Azure AD
- Implementing compliance policies for all supported device platforms by using Intune
- Managing, maintaining, and protecting devices
Module 4: Manage the Device Lifecycle in Intune
- Configuring enrollment settings
- Managing device configuration for all supported device platforms by using Intune
- Monitoring devices
- Managing device updates for all supported device platforms by using Intune
- Implementing endpoint protection for all supported device platforms
Module 5: Manage Applications
- Deploying and updating apps for all supported device platforms
- Planning and implementing app protection and app configuration policies
- Managing app configuration policies
Module 6: Exam Preparation and Review
- Review of key concepts and skills
- Exam preparation tips and strategies
- Strong technical skills installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting the Windows 10 OS or later.
- Strong understanding of computer networking, client security, and application concepts.
- Experience using Active Directory Domain Services.
Exam MD-102: End Point Administrator
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success! Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!
Raves & Praise
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
Microtrain presents the course material in an interesting and concise manner. Microtrain gives the student all the resources necessary to pass the certification exams. Both the Chicago and Lombard facilities were excellent, and the staff goes to any length to accommodate any student changes.
Scott Wilson - Team Bradley
Employer Partner Feedback
Dawn has been a pleasure to work with. She is diligent in her efforts to give MicroTrain’s students the best opportunities to connect and network with various companies and players in the job market. The curriculums and certification programs are in line with today’s current IT needs. It’s good to see that they evolve with what employers are most seeking out there. I would recommend to any employer that hires skilled IT workers that they look into MicroTrain’s career services department as a potential source of candidates. The business of hiring can be quite costly, and Dawn and her staff provide a free service to outside companies. This value-add for MicroTrain’s students aligns with their mission in both training and job assistance to set up a win/win scenario for all involved.
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.