Microsoft SharePoint Foundations Level 1
Microsoft SharePoint Foundations Level 1 is designed for students who need to learn how to navigate and add content to a website using SharePoint. This course assumes you are familiar with personal computers and have experience using Windows 7. During this course, you'll learn how to navigate and contribute to a Team Website.
Who benefits from Microsoft SharePoint Foundations Level 1?
- Anyone who has been assigned Contribute permissions to a SharePint Foundations Team Website and needs to learn how to navigate and add content to the site
About this Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate a SharePoint Foundation 2010 Team Website.
- Work with SharePoint Foundation lists (announcement, calendar, link, task, and contact lists).
- Use SharePoint Foundation libraries (document, picture, wiki page, asset, and form libraries).
- Communicate and share opinions with other team members by using discussion boards, surveys, and blogs.
- Change views and create personal views.
- Modify personal SharePoint user information and set notifications on content.
- SharePoint Foundation sites
- Link lists
- Task lists
- Deleting list items
- Document libraries
- Picture libraries
- Wiki pages
- Asset libraries
- Form libraries
- Discussion boards
- Blog pages
- Page views
- Personal views
Account information and notifications
- Personal and regional settings
- RSS feeds
Exam Pass Guarantee
At Microtrain we are committed to your success! Let us show you the return you get from great tech training. We will personally guarantee that if you take our class and follow our program you will be successfully certified!
Raves & Praise
PMP Certification Training, 2008
Great training facility. Great instructors. Great experience.
The instructor [Al Khalfan] was very knowledgeable in the field. He presented the materials and concepts with a professional touch. He also frequently adds humor to his teachings, which made it easier for me to understand. The support staff was all nice, gentle, caring, and very helpful. The materials, rooms and amenities were excellent and exceeded expected standards.
PMP Certification Training, November 2008
Thanks Microtrain for conducting a great PMP course that set me on a successful path to obtain my PMP certification. I have passed the test!
Great class, loved the interaction and team-building exercises. Plenty of materials and learning tools supplied. Although it was a full week's class, never boring. Donna [Russell] was awesome and gave many supporting examples for better understanding.
Student Employment Success - Project/Process Manager
My Career Services Manager was very friendly and helpful and had excellent follow-up. She seemed to really care how things were going and kept me moving in the right direction. The resources available in job search were great and the visibility that there were jobs out there looking for my skillset was promising. Additionally, the training, as well as having an updated resume stating the Microtrain course work I had taken made me feel more confident and marketable as I looked for employment. It showed that I was dedicated and took project management and process management seriously.
Connect with MicroTrain
Begin building a successful long-term career pathway.